Security & Payments
All sensitive data transfer is encrypted using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) transport with a 256-bit encryption key at Watches2U. Encrypted data is stored on physically and electronically protected servers with multiple layers of firewalls, network traffic filtering, virus scanning, and intrusion detection systems. This is coupled with a strictly enforced security update policy to ensure the highest levels of security.
We do not see your debit/credit card details, once a transaction has been confirmed, we are simply instructed that your payment has been accepted.
Shopping with us could not be any easier. After having decided what you want to purchase, click the 'ADD TO SHOPPING CART' button. You will now be taken to your personal Shopping Cart, at this stage you can either continue shopping, or you can progress through the checkout and complete your order. Before checking out you have the chance to enter a promo code or gift card voucher if you have one.
All orders come with Free Seven Day Shipping to your door.
We accept all major types of online payment methods: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Payfast, EFT. These are available to select at the Checkout in your SHOPPING CART. Please be aware when using these options we are governed by these organisations' terms and conditions.
It is your responsibility to confirm that the credit or debit card that you use for payment is yours, and that you are over 18 years old. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to, or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
PLACING AN ORDER
- After having decided what you want to purchase, please click the 'ADD TO SHOPPING CART' button
- Now you have the chance to enter a promo code if you have one. Once you have finished simply click the 'CONTINUE TO NEXT STEP' button to complete your transaction
- Existing Customers can Sign In with the link in the header.
- New Customers will need to create an account.
- You will now be asked to select your delivery address and delivery options
- Please read the Terms & Conditions and select the checkbox to say you have read and agree to them. Please double check all details at this stage, once you are happy that everything is correct click the 'FINISH' button.
- Provided your payment is accepted your order will now be processed and order updates will be sent to you via the email address you provided.
Please note: You must use your registered card address for the billing details section, we do offer an alternative delivery address box however we will not always accept orders going to an address other than the card holder’s address.